All of these services are available from your own internet connected computer or from the public computers in Bilton and Woodﬁeld Community Library.
To use any of these facilities (other than ‘Join the Library’) you will need your library membership number and your PIN. If you haven’t already got a PIN please request one at our library or any North Yorkshire Library branch.
You can access the following online library services using the links below to access NYCC website.
- Search the North Yorkshire Libraries Catalogue for available books and audio/visual items.
- Borrow e-books or digital audiobooks. You can download the software from NYCC’s website. Books can then be downloaded to your own device here.
- Magazines and Newspapers are accessible via NYCC’s E-Books and Magazines Page.
- Comics and graphic novels can be accessed through e-graphic.
- Online Reference sources including Oxford Dictionary and Encyclopaedia Britannica. Full list of sources and access here.